Travels with Teens
If you ever had to plan a trip with teenage kids, you know how difficult it can be to find something that the whole family will enjoy. Will the teens mope and be bored all day while you are trying to enjoy museums and culture? Or will you have to go to some hyper adventure hotel just so that the kids can have fun? Dealing with these issues myself, I came up with some great ideas I would like to share with others. In fact, I designed a couple of tours that will be exciting and fun-filled for everyone, adults and teens alike.
The tour I designed follows a few important principles:
- Only families with teens will travel along so that your kids will find others to hang out with and no childless couples will throw you looks of annoyance (or pity)
- All the hotels are at least 4 stars and include a pool so that your kids have something to look forward to in the evening(and you will stay at least 2 nights in every hotel so that you can use these features).
- Every day there will be something for everyone and something for those who like fun and adventure. If the grown ups don’t want to join the kids, there will be an alternative program for them.
- There will be a special guide for the kids traveling along so that they will always be supervised.
- Groups will be between 20-30 (so that enough teens will be on board, but without being squeezed into your typical tourist bus with 50 people)
In June 2015, we will offer the following 10-Day Tour:
Berlin - Romantic Road with Würzburg and Rothenburg - Munich - Salzburg Some of the highlights: guided tour of the German Parliament, visit of Legoland, climbing in an adventure park, visit of Cecilienhof, the site of the 1945-Potsdam Conference, traveling down the Romantic Road, visit of Neuschwanstein (the “Disney Castle”), paddeling through the Spreewald, a day-trip to Salzburg.